Thursday, March 6, 2008

It is OFFICIAL...we are getting out of Provo!

For four months anyway! Hehe! My parents have generously said that we can come and live on the ranch with him! What a nice dad...or, maybe mom has not told him yet...

HA!
Just kidding dad! Scared you, huh?!
Actually, we will be living with the Winterhollers, and we are so excited! Cody will be working with Will, and it is such an amazing opportunity for him! Will just got a ceric machine, and Cody is going to be the know-it-all of it! I am so excited for him to go and learn all about what he will be doing in just a few years.
I will be working in the mouth-field (ha) as well! I am going to assist Bert in his oral surgery office. I am so excited to do this! I only had to get oxygen ONE time the last time that I went to observe him, so it should go pretty well! I think Grandma Stott is shocked that I am going back after my traumatic experience, but I think that it will be so fun. It is such an interesting field! Bloody, but interesting. I will update you with all of the cool stuff that I get to see!
I am also really excited to go home because CARRIE JO is going to be there! I cannot wait to spend time with her! She is training for the 10K as well,we are just training in different states. But we are planning on running together in the "Run for the Sole" 10K in Billings!
And lastly, FAMILY! We miss our family, we miss Montana, and we cannot wait to go back and be with them. We are sad to leave Amanda and Kevin and the kids here, we have been so lucky to spend so much time with them!









We are excited to see little Whitney, Hallie, and Dane grow though.











And the parents...o, the parents. It will be SO nice to actually see them in person rather than talk to them on the phone daily...usually 2 times daily, that is! We are excited for this new adventure in our lives! We know that we will learn a lot and be so sad to leave. But, we will be back...someday!!!

10 comments:

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Chels!!! I can't believe how often you post, no wonder you're so mad at me cuz it's been like three weeks since we have! But we're going to a hockey game this weekend, so just maybe you'll see some pics! Just maybe=) Love ya!

Ashley Wray said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I miss Montana, someday we'll get back there I hope! What a great opportunity for the both of you, I'm sure you will love your jobs! I am suprised that you are so excited about blood! Aren't you pretty squemish? I just remember you couldn't handle feet in any regard, so blood and mouths suprise me! Way to go Chels!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Yea!!! That is great news!! What great jobs you both will have! So since you won't be able to babysit for Amanda and Kevin anymore, if you ever feel that need to watch crazy kids, you are always welcome at our house!:) Poor Amanda, she is going to miss you so much. Atleast, maybe it will light a fire in them and get them to move back too someday!! Let us know if we can help with the move.

Nick and Amera said...

Chels! Are you moving? I dont get your post! I found your blog through the girls at work today! HOw fun hu? I NEVER see you so this is a good way to keep in touch! Im excited! Your blog is so cute!
Love, Amera

adorable pearsons said...

That is so exciting! I must admit- I am soooo jealous. We live so so far away for EVERYONE and are missing out on everything; i.e. your wedding! You will love it- plus all parents love newly weds :)! PS= that might have been your first post not mentioning food- but I did find it ironic that there was a giant cow instead!

Lacee said...

How nice, I would love love love to spend a summer in good ol' Montana again. I guess Texas will have to do. You are brave Chels, after passing out you are still excited about working around those bloody mouths! Don't worry though, you get used to it after awhile. ~Lacee

Bryce and Kathleen said...

I guess this means you guys decided not to sell...

Lacee said...

FYI: We had the honey glazed chicken tonight, it was delish! Thanks. ~Lacee

chelsea mckell said...

AHH! Are you leaving UW?! Bill will NOT be happy about this! How in the world will they replace the Chelseas?! Is Katie leaving too?? I bet Glenn is stressed about this!

Carrie Jo said...

I am extremely honored to be in your blog ;) You big nerd. We are going to have an amazing summer. I just know it!!