Here are some of the highlights of our experience so far:
1) In the beginning, we could only do 3-5 of each of the AbRipperX exercises. I can now do at least 20 of each of the exercises, and Cody can do anywhere from 15-25 on each exercise.
2) Cody wore his nice khaki church pants on Sunday and the were much looser, they used to be quite snug! My jeans are feeling much looser around the waistline, despite the looming tightness is my thighs!
3) We are still eating rather plain meals...not too exciting in our kitchen these days! (We have been cheating on Weekend nights...we just can't seem to give up our Cafe Rio salad!) With the beginning of the new month, we now get more carbs and less protein, which is a beautiful thing!
4) We are becoming quite fond of Tony, the trainer. Well, most of the time anyway!
5) My leg has began to burn a tiny bit less. I would say it has decreased from burning 90% of the time to about 75%, that is definitely a plus in my book. I pray that the decrease continues.
6) We have both moved up in our weight or reps in our exercises. I am shooting for reps, (toning), Cody is shooting for weight, (strength).
7) We took our one month photos today and we can each see a change in our pooches(aka our tummy roll!) We can also see more definition on Cody's arms, traps, and chest. (We didn't analyze my chest..hehe!) You can't see the pictures yet, we aren't quite to that level of confidence!
Overall, we are definitely not where we want to be but can tell that we are getting just a tiny step closer to where we want to be. Thanks to all of you who keep asking us how it is going, it is so true that telling people your goals helps you to accomplish them. For those of you looking into P90X...I highly recommend it.