Saturday, June 13, 2009

Me and Hubbs....

Click on the link below to see me and hubbs (that is totally incorrect grammar, I know, I know!) recent photoshoot! I was so excited when I moved back to Billings and Heather Mosser contacted me about taking her family pictures. She is a photographer as well, so I suggested that we trade...and she agreed! I was anxious to have some urban pictures taken of Cody and I, and have been scouting out the exact pictures and places in B-town. Heather did the perfect job of capturing what I was looking for, and I hope that I can do the same for her when we do her family this upcoming week! (P.S. I am blowing up one of the pictures to put on a canvas in our new house...once I narrow it down I will put up a vote for which one it should be!)

4 comments:

shannon said...

Chelsea I miss you.

Mike said...

"205... where the players thrive."

King Hank 4 Ever...

Nick and Amera said...

Those are gorgeous picts of you and your hubby chels! Love them! you are such a cute girl, I miss you! Im glad to see that all is going well though, I think about you often so Im glad I can stalk your blog! hahah. Love ya!! Your photography is still beautiful and your doing so great at it! Love you!

Lacee said...

Cute pics!