Saturday, March 13, 2010

He Rocks

"He" is my big bro, Nate. Right when I found out I was preggo I started bugging him about sending me some awesome Komatsu baby clothes. Well, 6 months later, he hooked me up! Seriously, this shirt is awesome, Baby W is gonna LOVE IT! (Okay, so Komatsu doesn't make baby clothes, so this is the smallest size they have, a children's 4-5. I am going to try making it smaller, but I don't want to ruin it! I will either have to wait and experiment on some other clothes first, or Baby W won't be able to wear this until he is like, 10!)

He also sent me a PINK, yes, PINK Komatsu hat! I can't wait to go golfing, or do anything outside for that matter, so that I can wear it! Nate, seriously, you rock, I love you! Baby W will be so lucky to have an awesome uncle like you. (We can wait a few years for the Komatsu lunch pail...but reserve one for us!)

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

The brand name sounds vaguely familiar... but I admit, I don't really know what it is. Cute shirt though! And baby W can always wear it as a pajama shirt!