Friday, March 9, 2012

34 weeks

I can't believe we are at 34 weeks! Okay, I actually can. This has been a long time coming:) In every sense of the term:) We had double appointments today with the perinate and the ob, and they both went great! We set a date...well, a tentative date that is. On March 21 we are going in for an amniocentesis to see if the babies lungs are developed enough to be born. If they are, we will deliver in the following days. If not, we will have to re-evaluate and go from there. We just want to do whatever is best for these little boys, so we will take it one day at a time. Here is the 34 week, 2 day photo...sorry it is a little blurry, blame in on the photographer, Cody! haha. I think he is more anxious than me for them to get here! He can hardly wait  to meet them.

4 comments:

Your Sister said...

What a darling picture of you and the boys! You look GREAT!

Your Sister said...

...ummm..that was your Momma, not your sister.

Allison said...

Girl, you don't look big enough to be carrying twins! Good luck with the appointments next week! So excited for you!

Ashley said...

You look beautiful. I'm SO HAPPY for you and Cody! I love you!