Sunday, May 8, 2011

White Coat Ceremony Class of 2013

Cody had his White Coat Ceremony on May 7, 2011. This is basically a right of passage, after the White Coat Ceremony, the students become Dr.'s and are able to begin treating patients. Yep, that is right, he is going to start first thing tomorrow morning numbing, filling, poking, and prodding innocent people! He will be quite the Dr., I can't wait for him to work on me...hopefully just for a cleaning:) I took quite a few photos, I know I am the annoying person with the camera but in the end every is always asking me for the pictures so it is worth being annoying!

Dr.'s McNally and Dean Barkmier

Hubbs and I:

The pops came for the ceremony, and we have enjoyed every minute!

The whole clan: Jace, Chelsea, Cody, Brevin, Bert, and Erika

Cody's good friend Jeremy:

....and a super cute picture of Erika and I!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats, you guys! That's so exciting!

Kathy said...

I just love all those beautiful faces...
Congrats to Dr. Winterholler !

Marjie said...

Congratulations! I love all the pictures!