Saturday, November 12, 2011

Patience

Does your patience ever hit an all time low? Mine does, alot, unfortunately. Especially when I am pregnant. I pretty much want what I want, and want it now. I need to chill. I read a quote today about how it is okay if the house is a mess, as long as you are making memories. Sometimes I concentrate on the house, and not the memories. I am sure this will only become more of a reality in the coming months.

You would think after all of these years, patience would have come to me! It is still a daily struggle, and probably will be forever. I hope I can have less "all time low" and more "it's not a big deal" moments. Better start praying for that, and soon:)

ON a side note, the boys really like Kashi whole grain waffles and fresh syrup. They have been bumping me all morning!!!! I love it.

3 comments:

AmandaS said...

Oh yeah, the house thing never goes away!
I need to try those waffles :)

Elizabeth said...

Wow, wow, wow! So excited and happy and thrilled for you that you have two healthy babies on the way. And 2 boys. ;) They will be your heart's joy. I am so happy for you and Cody.

Congratulations!

becca said...

chelsea.... I am dying!!! so so so happy for you!
I am overjoyed at your good news. These sweet little baby boys are two lucky boys to come to such an amazing momma & family. You deserve every bit of happiness that these babes will bring.
so happy for you, chelsea. I will be thinking of you and keep these little babes in my prayers.
So excited!!!