Friday, February 8, 2008

I LOVE BOB!!!

YES...BOB HIMSELF IS POINTING AT YOU!  GET OFF YOUR BUTT!
Okay, so finish reading my post, THEN get off your butt!  This is the new light of my life...I love BOB!  Yes, I LOVE BOB! No worries, hunny, you are still my number one...especially when you are encouraging me to keep on working out!
It has officially been one week since the beginning of the workout plan, and I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL!  I am so excited, and loving every minute of working out.  Katie and I have ran 3 times together, and Bob and I have worked out 2 times!  This is the best DVD.  I was honestly sweating and breathing so hard when I was done!  Not to mention the day after...whew!  MY LEGS HAVE NEVER BURNED SO MUCH!  But I love that feeling, it makes you feel like you have actually been doing something, ya know?  I have only done the first week's workout on the DVD, which is the simplest...I don't even know what the second and third will be like, but I can't wait!  
Okay, now the part where you GET OFF YOUR BUTT!!!!!  Go and buy this DVD, it is only $10 and it will change your life!  It is so fun, but it is stinking hard at the same time.  TEN DOLLARS people!  If you can't afford that, let me know, I want you to spend time with Bob each morning like I do!!!

4 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Well, right now I am currently doing my "Fit Mama" workout DVD, I lightly perspire and am a little out of breath (thats what the lady says I should be!) but man, once this baby pops out of me, sign me up for Bob! A 10 dollar butt whooping never sounded so good! Especially now that my jeans officially don't fit!

ensadler said...

Have to try this until it is warmer outside. My neighbors under me will appriciate the recomendation! Ha! Maybe Brevin will join in the fun. Yah right. Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the good work!

Lacee said...

Sounds like a good one! I might have to go get it, since now that I'm working I can't make it to the gym as much as I used to. Thanks! ~Lacee

Ally said...

Do you still do this? I remember you telling me about it. I bought it and have done it a few times. Wow!!! It's kicking my trash!!!! Having a baby put me out of shape. Thanks for the tip. love it......