Sunday, February 10, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

That's RIGHT!  I got a big old surprise today.... Cody is taking me to LAS VEGAS!!!! I am so dang excited!  We are going to stay in the Belagio, go to Phantom of the Opera, STOMP, and eat tons of food. (And, SHOPPING, of course!)  
I can't wait...we are going to leave on Saturday morning and come back on Monday.  That gives us a nice break from the Laundry Mat! (Thanks Ash for taking care of it for us!)
I love that man so much.  I have needed a break for a long time, and he knew just when to give it to me.
As my mom said, "O...you can fall in love all over again!"  ( I quickly informed her that it has only been EIGHT months!!! hehe)
Anyway, be watching for next weeks post with some amazing details!

3 comments:

Em and Bart said...

That is REALLY exciting! You will have so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures. By the way....how is your training going for running the 10K?

Ashley said...

Ok, I'm officially jealous! How fun for you 2 love birds! With our 3 day weekend we might paint the office, dejunk the basement or clean out the fridge, you know something really romantic like that!

Nels, Drea, & crew said...

Have fun!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!