Friday, October 10, 2008

Shopping with Amanda! Yeah!



Amanda and I had such a successful shopping day on Thrusday! (Okay, well the success was due to Cody...who found an awesome deal on POTTERY BARN stuff on ksl!)

We got all of these things, which are all pottery barn brand:
Bathroom Cabinet(above)
2 crown molding 3 ft and 4 ft shelves
3 lamp shades
Charging station
accent sconce
Towel rack

ALL FOR $100! It was the best day of my life...okay...my week!

We also went to Tai Wan, an interior design store in Sandy. I got my beautiful wreath there and it makes me so happy. I love fall! Amanda got a plate rack, a little red wreath, and some Halloween decor! It was great!
The best part of it all is that I got to go with Amanda. I am so thankful that I have a sister who is my best friend, too. What a blessing. I am absolutely dreading the day we leave Utah for good, we have had such a great opportunity to grow close these last few years.

No comments: