Monday, November 24, 2008

Coldplay

I don't even know what to tell you about this concert! the one thing that I have been telling people is this, "Even if you have never heard ONE Coldplay song, I would tell you to pay $200 for one ticket to see them LIVE!"
Yep, it was that good. The light show was out of this world, and that is coming from a girl! We felt like our seats were just perfect. We got to sit down and stand up the entire time, there were two huge screens right in front of us, and we could see them at every angle.
I feel like if we were on the floor we would have missed out on a lot of the lights, etc. We had such a blast, I want to go to them again ASAP.
10 more points for CODY!

1 comment:

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

After complaining about going you actually really liked it =) Yay! I'm glad you had fun. Were there sexy legs for you to look at?